Unbreakable 6 Jeans, Black Coated - Saint UNBREAKABLE
Crash test proven, the Unbreakable 6 single layer road jean is our strongest yet. Designed for riding and looking great on and off the bike. Your main squeeze will hug you tight because you’re wearing the first all over - waist to ankle - single layer jean in the world made from our Unbreakable 6.0 fabric. This fabric meets the rigorous CE EN 13595-1:2002 professional European motorcycle safety standards test for abrasion, impact and burst resistance.
Single layer means just that, we have done away with Kevlar and other linings by weaving our denim using a unique double warp beam and blending the world’s strongest fibre - UHMWPE - with cotton. Result - 360º torsional strength - motorcycle tested fabric CE Level 1 impact, burst and abrasion protection. Get them on your arse.
See all Saint products here
FABRIC + PROTECTION
Saint denim feels great to wear - ages beautifully - and is cut for living.
• Saint Unbreakable CE Level 1 tested 14oz Denim
• 5.9 seconds* (~ 75 metres slide time)
• 200* times Stronger than regular denim
• 360º impact, burst and abrasion resistant
• All over - CE EN 13595-1 : 2002 Level 1 rated fabric 66% UHMWPE / 34% Cotton
• Saint’s UHMWPE fibres are stronger than steel and float on water
• Reflective and reinforced heel
SIZE + FIT
5 Pocket Design
Fits true to size, take your normal size