Cedar Boot Tree, Item no. 95062
Se alt i kategorien
Just 2 left. Order soon.
Cedar Boot Tree.
These Boot Trees are made in the USA from Red and White Cedar, used for the aromatic properties that naturally occur in this type of wood, and are specifically designed to fill the heel and lower leg portion of your boots when not in use. The spreader plate at the forefoot and built-in spring in the heel keep just the right amount of pressure to maintain the correct shape of your boot.
- All-natural Cedar Boot Trees absorb moisture from footwear
- Designed specifically for 6-inch boots, can be used on some pull-on boot styles
- Made in USA
- Item no. 95062
Comes in five sizes:
- X-Small fits size 4-4.5 (U.S.)
- Small fits size U.S. 5-6.5 (U.S.)
- Medium fits size U.S. 7-8.5 (U.S.)
- Large fits size U.S. 9-10.5 (U.S.)
- X-Large fits size U.S. 11-13 (U.S.)