We have 2 very flexible, centrally located spaces that are intended to host a number of different public and private events throughout the year - so please get in touch if you have something in mind.
If you need a space for a pop-up shop, art exhibition, gallery, concert, dinner-party or whatever idea you have, let us know. We are looking for both private and commercial ideas. Send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with info & date to get started.
- Room #1
- Meatpacking, Flæsketorvet 32, 1711 Cph V
- Room #2
- Meatpacking, Flæsketorvet 38, 1711 Cph V
- General information
- The rooms can be used together or separately
- Duration: Short-term (24 hours up to 60 days)
- Parking: 500 FREE spots right in front of the door.
- We engage with both private and commercial entities.
- Transportation: Dybbølsbro Station (300 meter) and Main Terminal/Hovedbanegården (500m) both have trains, busses and taxis available.
- Surroundings in the Meat Packing District include many bars, restaurants, galleries etc, as well as the nearby streets like Istedgade (Shops, food, RedLight, Hotels), Søndre Boulevard (Grassy boulevard, leisure, food) and Fisketorvet (Mall)
- Sound system w/ microphone
- Refrigerators (backbar)
- Coat-hanger rack
- Draught beer system
- Cleaning service
- 220v and 380v outlets
- Electronic key system
- Alarm system with response
Herringbone setup for 48 seated with work/dinner space, with room for buffet, stage, bar etc.
Round-table setup for 64 seated with work/dinner space
90 seated with stage
Rektangular tables with 72 seated with work/dinner space
Longtable dinner setup
Gallery setup with lounge area
Office space setup
Chess Club / Friday bar setup
Live music setup
Private dining setup