Gringo Helmet, Gloss Hazard Orange - Biltwell
Whether you ride a British, American or Japanese bike you can't go wrong with some vintage coolness from Biltwell. Good for guys, good for girls.
Seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched removable comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer.
Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.)
Bubble-visors are sold separately, check them out here
Check out the original KD's biker shades here
- Gloss Hazard Orange
- Vintage, old-school full-face helmet
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards, does not meet ECE standards. Read more on the subject here.
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- XS through XXL sizes