Gauntlet Gloves, Black - Biltwell Inc
The Gauntlet style riding glove provides good cover for the wind in the sleeves, warmth as well as sturdiness.
The Biltwell Gauntlet is a motorcycle glove designed for 3-season riding by people who refuse to get their arms filled with air, bugs, snow, birds or whatever might be sucked into the open sleeve of your jacket. If you've ever had a bee up your jacket messing around in your armpit then you'll consider getting a pair of these.
The Biltwell Gauntlet is 100% made from heavy-duty cowhide, it has contoured palm panels with internal padding, a 9 oz. fleece tricot liner and leather D-ring wrist straps with Velcro fasteners to ensure they stay firmly attached no matter what.
- 100% heavy-duty cowhide construction throughout
- Anatomically contoured leather palm panels with internal padding for abrasion resistance, traction and shock isolation
- Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
- 9-oz. fleece tricot liner wicks moisture for a better grip
- Long, wide gauntlet cuffs provide protection from the elements
- Leather D-ring wrist straps with Velcro fasteners and embossed detailing close tight to seal in warmth
- Raised welt detailing on leather backs
- XS through XXL sizes