Overland Goggle, ORANGE/BROWN - Biltwell
The Overland goggle delivers MX-level anti-fog optics without the visual tomfoolery so common in the neon-clad dirt bike scene.
Two lenses included with every goggle: clear and tinted.
- Molded polyurethane frame with wide eye port for maximum peripheral vision.
- Generous brow vents and discrete ports on cheek pads feature foam filtration to reduce airborne debris.
- Laminated two-phase open-cell foam padding around eye port boasts has molded comfort quilting with brushed Lycra surface to wick moisture from your skin.
- Overland lenses are laser CNC cut from impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic that’s molded on a perfect arc to delivery distortion-free visual clarity.
- Woven elastic strap with double D-ring adjusters features hand-sewn synthetic frame fasteners to complete the goggle’s low key aesthetic.