Blacksmith, Briar Oil-slick leather, Style No. 3340
Se alt i kategorien Sko og støvler
Kun 1 på lager. Bestil snart.
The Blacksmith is a boot beloved for its highly wearable, everyday versatility.
A sleek, smooth toe leads the way and solid hardware adorned with flat waxed laces are as every bit durable as they are dignified.
Red Wing shoes run a bit big, so we recommend sizing down a half to a whole number from your usual footwear. So if you use a 44, we suggest you try a 43.5 or a 43. Adding a thin insole can also be used to get the perfect fit.
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage footwear should fit comfortably tight on the foot, with enough room to freely wiggle toes. We recommend trying on footwear in store to ensure proper fit.
- Features a bump toe that allows toes to move more naturally.
- Fits a wide variety of foot shapes
- Outsole: Vibram® 430 Mini-Lug
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 8
- Leather Type: Full Grain, Waxed
- Hardware: Dull Gilt Hooks And Eyelets
- Shank: Steel
- Resoleable: Yes