Cover Cloth Mile Marker Coat, Otter Green
The Cover Cloth Mile Marker–a classic favorite for versatile, all-season comfort.
Built with 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth from the historic British Millerain, a tightly-woven 100% cotton canvas that’s been thoroughly saturated with our special paraffin wax mixture. This fabric enables the Mile Marker to shrug off rain and snow with ease, and can be rewaxed time and again for years of wet-weather protection. The body is lined with unwaxed, dry finish Cover Cloth, for an additional layer of comfort between you and the weather, while the sleeves are lined with a slick polyester twill, allowing it to slide over layers with ease. Cotton Moleskin, a thick, sueded cotton from Britain’s historic Brisbane Moss, lines the handwarmer pockets and collar, ensuring warm comfort where the jacket is in contact with your skin.
For all Filson tops we suggest sizing down from your regular size. If you normally use an "XL", we would suggest you go for a "Large" instead.
- Built with our signature 8-oz. cotton oil finish Cover Cloth
- Lined with dry finish Cover Cloth and polyester twill
- Snap-flap cargo pockets, interior and exterior zippered pockets and Moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Two-way front zipper, drawcord-adjustable waist and snap-tab-adjustable cuffs
- Moleskin-lined collar
- Compatible with Filson button-on hood and zip-in liners
- Material: 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 3-oz. 100% cotton Feather Cloth + 100% polyester twill + 100% cotton Moleskin
- Usage: Everyday, Travel
- Care: Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Item No.: 20171578
See all Jackets here
See all Filson here