Eagle Plains Jacket liner, Surplus Green / Blaze Orange
Se alt i kategorien Jakker
Kun 2 på lager. Bestil snart.
Reversible and zips into select Filson coats. Relaxed fit allows room for midweight layers underneath.
For all Filson tops we suggest sizing down from your regular size. If you normally use an "XL", we would suggest you go for a "Large" instead.
This Eagle Plains Jacket Liner is a warm layer that works equally well when worn as an outer layer or zipped into select Filson Jackets. For added versatility, it is fully reversible with hand pockets available no matter which side faces out. The 100g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation traps body heat and retains 98% of its insulating ability if it gets wet. The cuffs and collar are wool-blend rib knit, for a custom fit and to seal out chilly breezes. Alaskan Guide flannel-lined hand pockets.
- Zips into select Filson coats
- Reversible (Blaze Orange color meets most states' hunter orange requirements)
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® Gold
- Hand pockets on both sides
- Wool-blend knit cuffs and collar
- MATERIAL: 1.2-oz. ripstop nylon + 5.4-oz. 87% polyester/13% nylon + 100g PrimaLoft® Gold + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel + 75% wool/25% nylon rib knit
- USAGE: Everyday; Outdoor; Field; Hunting
- CARE: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low