Gringo S ECE Helmet, Gloss Black Spectrum
1 left in stock
Our ECE-certified Gringo S boasts fit, finish and safety technology identical to its full-face sibling, but features a CE-certified flip-up face shield for added safety and riding comfort.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy during frontal impacts
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Molded recesses inside EPS designed to accept various aftermarket audio and communication components
- ECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation.
See all helmets here
See Open helmets here
See Full-face helmets hereBubble-visors are sold separately here