RIKR Range 24L Backpak
0 left in stock
The high-performance RIKR Backpack is designed for contemporary travel, and tailored to transition seamlessly from the city to the mountains.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including the bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile, GroundTruth has developed the RIKR Backpack’s innovative features in response to real-world travel experience. Each Backpack removes 120 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a 100% biodegradable cassava bag.
Its modular compartments, multiple pockets, convenient access points offer a refined, resilient and secure way to carry all your essential equipment.
- With a clamshell opening
- Separate laptop compartment
- Side access
- Trolley sleeve
This versatile backpack is airport security friendly and adapts to meet the challenges of every journey. The RIKR 3L camera bag fits into side access of this Backpack, transforming it into a convenient camera bag.
Included with the backpack:
- Key Chain
- Soft zipped insert
- Detachable pouch with strap
- Detachable waist belt and sternum strap
- Magnetic main buckle opening and easy-access top pocket
- Clamshell and side openings
- Recycled YKK NATULON® zips
- Airport-friendly trolley sleeve, top handle and two side handles
- Padded fleece-lined compartment for laptops up to 15'', with integrated drop-guard hammock
- Concealed pocket for passports, documents and valuables
- Detachable waist belt with magnetic buckle and card pocket
- Detachable magnetic sternum strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps and airflow back panel for a comfortable custom fit
- D-Ring keyring attachments inside top pocket and main compartment
- Integrated side pocket for 1L water bottle
- Front reflective patch and bike light lash point
- Semi-detachable hidden side straps for a tripod or yoga mat
- Detachable pouch with strap, to attach under lid or inside main compartment
The recycled materials used within the RIKR range have been chosen for their premium quality and technical performance. Water-repellent, stain-resistant, rip-proof, tactile and breathable, they ensure that each backpack is as comfortable and smart as it is resilient.
- Outer Shell: Bespoke GT-RK-001 TRISTOP Ballistic 600D 100% recycled PET
- Side Panels: Ballistic 1200D recycled PET
- Exterior base and trimmings: Recycled 600D Nylon Hypalon
- Interior Lining: Recycled PET 150D Ripstop
- Laptop compartment: Recycled PET Fleece
- Straps: Triple-layer recycled PET Airmesh
- Padding: Recycled PET Felt
- Webbing: Recycled PET
- YKK NATULON® recycled zips
- Binding, Thread & Elastic: Recycled PET
- Components: Injection-moulded recycled PET
- Height: 530 MM
- Weight: 2.2 KG
- Width: 300 MM
- Volume: 24 L
- Depth: 170 MM
100% Recycled Materials: Every component in the RIKR range is made from 100% recycled materials—from the bespoke tristop textile main body material to the padding, linings, buckles, binding, webbing, YKK NATULON® zips, hardware, and even the thread that holds everything together.
Ethically Manufactured: GROUNDTRUTH only works with bluesign®-certified and Global Recycled Standard manufacturers. Our products are made to the highest ethical and sustainable standards, ensuring that every RIKR backpack is fairly produced and designed to last a lifetime.
Go Carbon Negative: Every GROUNDTRUTH product is carbon neutral, but if you share our drive to do better, you can opt to make your purchase carbon negative at checkout. All of our products are shipped in 100% recycled, recyclable, compostable and biodegradable packaging, using zero plastic.
See all bags here
See all GroundTruth here