Alcan Tin Cloth Tool Roll, Dark Tan
3 left in stock
When the bike, ATV or truck breaks down miles from the middle of anywhere, you’ll be glad to have your wrenches, sockets and screwdrivers organized and at the ready with this handy tool roll.
With an exterior shell built with midweight 7-oz. Cordura® ballistic nylon, this tool roll will withstand the rigors of travel, abrasion and abuse for a lifetime. Ballistic nylon, originally developed for flak jackets during WWII, is renowned for its toughness. The 2x2 basket-weave fabric is treated with a double polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance. The pockets are constructed with the same Tin Cloth that’s protected lumbermen, foresters and sportsmen dry from the wet and brush of rain-soaked Pacific Northwest forests for nearly a century, you can be assured your tools will be protected from downpours and spray, no matter how wet the road or trail. The 14-oz. cotton duck from England’s famed British Millerain is a tightly-woven 2-ply x 2-ply cotton canvas with exceptional tear strength and abrasion resistance. The fabric is thoroughly saturated with a special paraffin wax formula that makes it a formidable barrier to rain, snow and mud.
Two of the four Tin Cloth zippered pockets can be detached from the ballistic-nylon shell for traveling light and fast. The interior features a zippered clear pocket with key fob. Sturdy webbing/buckle closure secures it when rolled. The exterior is equipped with daisy-chain webbing for attaching added gear or securing the tool roll. A beefy nylon-webbing grab handle provides secure grip when it’s fully-loaded.
The Alcan Tin Cloth Tool Roll – makes it easy to be prepared, like any good Scout.
- Shell built with tough Cordura® ballistic nylon
- Zipper pockets built with signature oil finish Tin Cloth
- Two fixed and two removable zippered pockets
- Interior clear, zippered pocket with key clip strap
- Nylon-webbing carry handle
- Material: 14-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth + Cordura® nylon + clear vinyl
- Usage: Everyday; Outdoors; Travel
- Dimensions: 21-5/8”L x 11-5/8”W (unrolled)
- Care: Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Item No.: 20167378
See all Bags here
See all Filson here