Mackinaw Wool Vest, Forest Green
Se alt i kategorien
Just 2 left. Order soon.
A warm, versatile layer that can be worn on its own or layered under a jacket.
The Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer than can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket when the snow flies. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight goose down.
For all Filson tops we suggest sizing down from your regular size. If you normally use an "XL", we would suggest you go for a "Large" instead.
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with 11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth
- Goose down is traceable and ethically sourced; each panel is filled with 280 grams of down
- Ripstop-nylon lining with mechanical stretch
- Flannel-lined handwarmer pockets, snap-flap chest pocket and slotted utility chest pocket
- Drop tail for added coverage
- FABRIC: 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill power goose down + ripstop nylon lining + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel
- USAGE: Field, Everyday, Work
- CARE: Wipe with damp rag or brush clean
- ITEM NO.: 20070978