Down Cruiser Vest, Dark Tan
See everything in the category Vests
Just 1 left. Order soon.
A warm, versatile layer that can be worn on its own or layered under a jacket.
The Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer than can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket when the snow flies. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight goose down.
Size guide: For all Filson tops we suggest sizing down from your regular size. If you normally use an "XL", we would suggest you go for a "Large" instead.
- Built with oil finish Cover and Shelter Cloths for outstanding water resistance
- Insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down
- Trimmed with merino wool on collar
- Two snap-flap front-chest pockets, two snap-flap gusseted cargo pockets, plus slotted-utility pocket
- Zip-front with snap-secure storm flap
- Interior-chest security pocket
- FABRIC: 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill power goose down + ripstop nylon lining + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel + merino wool
- USAGE: Field, Everyday, Work
- CARE: Wipe with damp rag or brush clean