'London' french pocket knife, Luxe series w decorated liner and White Buffalo Bone
Se alt i kategorien Knive og værktøj
Ikke på lager
The LONDON is a pocket knife with a distinctly maritime character, once a companion and at the same time a tool of sailors and fishermen.
The LONDON PassionFrance is the modern interpretation of this traditional knife by Robert Beillonnet, designed with slimmer, more elegant lines, as a companion for people in an urban world, at the same time with all the features it needs to serve on a boat or a yacht.
It is a luxurious knife for the highest demands. In addition to its elegant lines, it has some constructive-functional improvements such as an blade whose contact with the spring is suppressed by its own rivet, typical of the master's handwriting.
- LONDON PassionFrance® series LUXE
- Design Robert Beillonnet
- Decorated liners
- White buffalo bone
- Blade: sheapfoot blade with swedge and choil, contact with spring suppressed by a rivet
- Blade steel: Sandvik 14C28
- Blade length x width x thickness: 89mm x 23mm x 2,8mm
- Handle without bolsters of white buffalo bone, length 110mm
- Total length open: 200mm
- Weight: 100g