RIKR Range Technical Tote
0 left in stock
The high-performance RIKR Technical Tote is designed for contemporary travel and tailored to fit your journey.
- Modular compartments
- Multiple pockets
- Detachable strap
- Semi detachable shoulder straps
- Sater-resistant shell
- A refined, resilient and secure way to carry all your essentials.
With a storm proof top opening zip, a separate laptop compartment within secured by a magnetic buckle, a trolley sleeve that turns into a pocket and the place to hide the shoulder straps, this versatile item meets the challenges of every journey.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including the bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile, GroundTruth has developed this RIKR hybrid in response to real-world travel experience. Each Technical Tote removes 80 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a 100% biodegradable cassava bag.
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Top handles with popper to fasten securely
- Storm proof water-resistant recycled YKK NATULON® zips
- Padded fleece-lined compartment for laptops up to 15'' with padded base and magnetic buckle fastening
- Semi detachable shoulder straps that can be hidden in back pocket
- Back zipped pocket that turns into airport-friendly trolley sleeve
- Interior fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Integrated side pocket for 1L water bottle
- Semi-detachable hidden side straps for a tripod or yoga mat
The recycled materials used within the RIKR range have been chosen for their premium quality and technical performance. Water-repellent, stain-resistant, rip-proof, tactile and breathable, they ensure that each backpack is as comfortable and smart as it is resilient.
- Outer Shell: Bespoke GT-RK-001 TRISTOP Ballistic 600D 100% recycled PET
- Side Panels: Ballistic 1200D recycled PET
- Exterior base and trimmings: Recycled 600D Nylon Hypalon
- Interior Lining: Recycled PET 150D Ripstop
- Laptop compartment: Recycled PET Fleece
- Straps: Triple-layer recycled PET Airmesh
- Padding: Recycled PET Felt
- Webbing: Recycled PET
- YKK storm proof zips
- Binding, Thread & Elastic: Recycled PET
- Components: Injection-moulded recycled PET
- Height: 380 MM
- Weight: 1 KG
- Width: 350 MM
- Volume: 15 L
- Depth: 100 MM
100% Recycled Materials: Every component in the RIKR range is made from 100% recycled materials—from the bespoke tristop textile main body material to the padding, linings, buckles, binding, webbing, YKK NATULON® zips, hardware, and even the thread that holds everything together.
Ethically Manufactured: GROUNDTRUTH only works with bluesign®-certified and Global Recycled Standard manufacturers. Our products are made to the highest ethical and sustainable standards, ensuring that every RIKR backpack is fairly produced and designed to last a lifetime.
- Go Carbon Negative: Every GROUNDTRUTH product is carbon neutral, but if you share our drive to do better, you can opt to make your purchase carbon negative at checkout. All of our products are shipped in 100% recycled, recyclable, compostable and biodegradable packaging, using zero plastic.
See all bags here
See all GroundTruth here