Tin Cloth Lined Cruiser Jacket, Dark Tan
Se alt i kategorien Jakker
Kun 1 på lager. Bestil snart.
Historic, proven protection from water and abrasion. Relaxed fit allows room for midweight layers underneath.
All Filson sizes are US sizes which can be larger for a European stature, so we recommend sizing down.
The classic Cruiser has provided tough-as-nails protection in the field to foresters, sportsmen, and tradesmen for well over a century. Our new Lined Tin Cloth Cruiser adds a comfortable lining for added versatility.
Tin Cloth earned its name and a reputation for outstanding weather resistance and durability in the rain-soaked forests of the Pacific Northwest. The duck canvas boasts an exceptionally tight weave that's virtually impenetrable to briars and thorns, while withstanding the abuse of constant abrasion. As early as 1920 Filson offered the legendary Cruiser jacket in both Mackinaw Wool and a heavy-duty waxed cotton, Tin Cloth's precursor.
- Lined version of classic jacket in service more than a century.
- Built with tough, water-resistant Tin Cloth Sleeves reinforced with double layer of Tin Cloth.
- MATERIAL: 14-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth + 6-oz. 100% cotton canvas + 100% polyester
- USAGE: Work; Field; Everyday
- CARE: Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- ITEM NO.:FMCPS0007