Down Cruiser Vest, Dark Tan
1 left in stock
A warm, versatile layer that can be worn on its own or layered under a jacket.
The Down Cruiser Vest is a warm, versatile layer than can be worn on its own in cool temperatures or under a jacket when the snow flies. The wind- and water-repellent oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with oil finish Shelter Cloth on the pockets and lower back for increased abrasion resistance. Fully insulated with lightweight goose down.
- 8-oz. oil finish Cover Cloth exterior is reinforced with 11-oz. oil finish Shelter Cloth
- Goose down is traceable and ethically sourced; each panel is filled with 280 grams of down
- Ripstop-nylon lining with mechanical stretch
- Flannel-lined handwarmer pockets, snap-flap chest pocket and slotted utility chest pocket
- Drop tail for added coverage
- FABRIC: 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill power goose down + ripstop nylon lining + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel
- USAGE: Field, Everyday, Work
- CARE: Wipe with damp rag or brush clean
- ITEM NO.: 20070978
See all Filson here