Down Cruiser Vest, Ottergreen
A warm, versatile layer that can be worn on its own or layered under a jacket. When highly-active use demands maximum breathability and freedom of movement, insulating your core with our Down Cruiser Vest is an ideal solution.
The goose down that insulates this vest consists of large spherical clusters of the soft under-plumage of gray geese, each cluster with thousands of soft filaments that trap heat. Filson goose down is traceable and certified to follow the RDS (Responsible Down Standard), and is processed in bluesign®-approved facilities.
- Built with oil finish Cover and Shelter Cloths for outstanding water resistance
- Insulated with responsibly-sourced goose down
- Trimmed with merino wool on collar
- Two snap-flap front-chest pockets, two snap-flap gusseted cargo pockets, plus slotted-utility pocket
- Zip-front with snap-secure storm flap
- Interior-chest security pocket
- MATERIAL: 8-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Cover Cloth + 11-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Shelter Cloth + 650-fill power goose down + ripstop nylon lining + 8-oz. 100% cotton flannel + merino wool
- USAGE: Field, Everyday, Work
- CARE: Wipe with damp rag or brush clean
- ITEM NO.: FMGIL0005
For all Filson tops we suggest sizing down from your regular size. If you normally use an "XL", we would suggest you go for a "Large" instead.
See all Vests here
See all Filson here