Sawtooth Western Shirt, Solid Black
Se alt i kategorien Skjorter
Kun 2 på lager. Bestil snart.
The SNEUM range of western shirts, represents the culmination of years of in depth research into the history and the anatomy of the western shirt.
Named after the iconic “sawtooth” shaped pocket-flaps, this remains a cornerstone in the history of western wear. Add to that original Scovill® diamond snap buttons and you have something truly unique. The yokes, considered a key element in western design, have likewise been accentuated rendering them more impactful and unique. In addition a Navajo styled concho button has been added at the neck.
- Accentuated sawtooth flap shape
- Scovill® Gripper® diamond snap buttons
- Slim contoured collar with a narrow knot spread
- Navajo styled concho button at the neck
- Asymmetric accentuated yokes
- Carefully engineered shoulder drop for a better fit
- Extra pointy pocket shape
- Elongated tapered barrel cuffs with triple snap button configuration
- Edge stitching using fine thread and extra high Stitching Per Inch (SPI)
- Long tails with single needle hemming stitching
- Small RRR initials embroidered on the lower left side front placket which is a typical hallmark of tailored shirts
- Tailored in Portugal